Guide to Real Dominican Republic - How It Works ?
Access to the full version of the site is paid. It costs 26.45 usd for LIFETIME membership.
After payment, I will manually send you access password to this site. This usually happens in 12-24 hours or less. (please check your email's "spam" folder, sometimes emails land there) .PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER TO GIVE YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USE ! You may login after that and enjoy the site. If you didn't receive email (for example: I was sleeping for 2 days, and didn't notice paypal transaction...You never know ! ;] )
And What's Inside ?
- descriptions of most interesting and best places in Dominican Republic
- over 50 towns, villages and cities with CHEAP (~10 usd) hotels and their descriptions
- descriptions and pics of BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL places in DR - beaches, mountains, lake etc.
- Real Dominican Republic - experienced and described by me, after over one year in this country
- backpacking in Dominican Republic
- tips on living and travelling in Dominican Republic for 1,000 usd monthly and less
- tips on daily life, budget, prices, how to deal with dominican reality
- dominican reality - culture, mentality of the people, daily life, people, roads, most interesting places, things to do and things to avoid
- lots of content - over 100 A4 pages of my writing transferred to this blog
- one hundred thousands WORDS about Dominican Republic
1. I paid for the access, but didnt receive login credentials. Whats up ?
After payment, please allow me 12-24 hours to send you email with pass (I'm not always in front of the computer). PLEASE ALSO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT, as emails very often land there. In any case - just contact me here !
2. Can I share my password with everyone ?
I accept fair use, but dont accept abuse. So to put it simple - one access to the blog is good for one traveller/ reader and/or couple/ family. But its NOT OK to share your password on the forums, webchats, facebook etc. Easy, right 😉
3. I have other questions...